The Regain Health Physiotherapy & Hand clinic remains OPEN!
Care and health care:
- You can leave home to receive health care or attend medical appointments. If you need to see a doctor or health care professional, you should do so. Do not put off getting medical care. Your doctor or health care professional can provide advice on how to stay safe.
Rest assured that we have continue to practise rigorous hygiene and social distancing practices for the safety and protection of you, our staff and our community.
In accordance with government regulations, we ask the following clients to delay booking an appointment:
- If you are feeling unwell e.g. Flu-like symptoms including fever, cough or breathing difficulty.
- You have been in close contact with a confirmed case of COVID-19 in the past 14 days.
- If there is another reason according to health authority advice you should be self-isolating (e.g. awaiting a COVID-19 test result).
Our staff are also abiding by these regulations.
The team at Regain Health;
- Physiotherapists will be wearing masks or protective glasses/face shields.
- All patients will be expected to wear a mask.
- Hand sanitizer will be located at front desk, waiting room and in every treatment room. This is for the use of all staff & patients.
- High touch surfaces such as door handles and front desk counter will be regularly disinfected.
- On entry to the clinic patients will have their forehead temperature taken with a digital thermometer and asked to use the hand sanitizer.
- Clinicians will have their temperature taken on arrival at the Clinic.
- Strict policy in place requiring staff and patients not to attend the clinic if they have any cold or flu like symptoms: eg. fever, cough, sneeze, sore throat, runny nose, shortness of breath or fatigue.